Sunday, April 14, 2013

Encouraging Words for Those Who Are Depressed by Jaye Lewis

Hello friends,

It's been awhile, I know, but since I last wrote I lost my little dog, the dog of my life, and I've been grieving.  So, I've turned to compiling all the poems that I wrote during the years that he and I were together.  Most of my writing took place with my little Happydog at my side.  He was my best friend, and often my inspiration.

So, for those of you who are suffering from depression, for any reason, I would like to present to you, my three little E-books, which can be purchased through Amazon.  They can be downloaded to your Kindle or any other reader.  Amazon even has software that you can download to your PC, so that you can read them.

Each E-book only costs 99 cents USD.  I decided on this small amount, less than $1, because moments of joy, reflection, and surrender should not be costly. These are moments which should be shared with God.  Here are the books.

This collection of Poems is about those moments that would pass us by, were we not to seek them with our heart. By taking the time to reflect on these gentle reminders that you are not alone, may your heart be uplifted.  The link is here.



This collection of Poems is about those moments of reflection, those Moments of struggle and self exploration that bring us closer to our God. By taking the time to reflect on these reminders that you are not alone, may your heart be uplifted.
The link is here



This collection of poems is about those moments that happen, as we surrender to God those burdens that only He has the strength to bear. By taking the time to reflect on these reminders, that a power greater than ourselves guides and comforts us when we allow him, may your heart be uplifted. The link is here.


So, my dear friends, both old and new, these are the books so far, that have carried me through these dark days of grief over my little Happydog's passing.  I have cried a river of tears, because he is not here, but I understand about depression and grief.  That's what these books are about.  That's what all these poems are about ~ the joy of life, the reflection of that life, the surrender to God, even in the midst of sorrow.

Remember, my friends, Jesus wept.  He is God, but He was also human.  He understands.  We can turn to Him, in anger, in tears, in our depression, in our sorrow.  We can turn everything over to Him.  I hope you will click on the links above and see if you don't find something within these E-books to give you peace.

With love,
Jaye Lewis

 
Email Jaye